108 Manual Sputter Coater
ideal for sample preparation for scanning electron microscopy
The 108 Manual Sputter Coater is an ideal system for sample coating with Au of non-conducting samples for standard SEM or tabletop SEM imaging. The economical desktop unit is simple to operate, offers rapid pumpdown times, fine grain coatings and negligible sample heating. The safety interlocked sputtering supply is fully variable and the sputter current setting is not influenced by the vacuum level. Cool, fine-grain sputtering is achieved with a very efficient low voltage DC magnetron head.
Although it is our simplest coater, this model has an excellent specification:
- This coater is ideal for routine SEM sample preparation. It is compact, economical and simple to operate. It offers rapid pumpdown times, fine-grain coatings and negligible sample heating.
- The standard manual coater has fully variable current control, precision needle valve, digital process timer with “pause”, variable height specimen table, hinged top plate and O-ring sealed vacuum chamber.
- Sputtering is achieved with an efficient DC magnetron. A quick-change target allows for a range of metals to be used. (Au, Au:Pd). Au target is included as standard.
- The current controller allows independent choice of sputter current and argon pressure. Coverage and grain size are optimized for any specimen.
- The safety interlocked sputtering supply is fully variable; setting the sputter current is not influenced by vacuum level. The optional thickness monitor is recommended for accurate measurements of depositions.
- The 108 Manual Sputter Coater can be factory fitted or retrofitted at any time with our Prod. No. 93004, MTM-10 High Resolution Thickness Monitor (optional).
- Optional R-T Stage is available for the 108 Manual Sputter Coater.
|6002||108 Manual Sputter Coater ,115 VAC*||each|
|6006||108 Manual Sputter Coater, 220VAC*||each|
*The 108 Manual Sputter Coater includes: 91110 Gold Target, (57mm dia. x 0.1mm); 7021 Specimen Mount Stage for 12 pin mounts; Operating Instructions.