High-precision automatic 2 axes* cutting machine
The CUTLAM®Micro 3.0 is designed for laboratories looking for an automatic machine adapted to high precision, long and difficult cuts.
This benchtop designed cutting machine offers astonishing capacities. Thanks to the multiple motion table, the cutting wheel, and the feed speed control system according to the cutting torque, this machine will overcome any difficult task.
/ Large capacity compact cutting machine
It is fitted with a large: 320 x 540 mm chamber, and equipped with a grooved aluminium table, sized 210 x 210 mm, and stainless steel interchangeable pallets.
The large capacity of the CUTLAM®micro 3.0 relies on the use of 230 mm cut-off wheel, combined with a vertical movement range of 100 mm (Z axis) and a longitudinal range of 270 mm (Y axis).
The positioning of the axes, which can be seen on the screen is 0,01 mm accurate and feed speed while cutting can be set from 0,1 to 20 mm/sec or 0,1 to 10 mm/sec.
The use of the “smart motion” (read the following page about this device) will automatically reduce the moving of the axes in order to obtain a minimum value of 0,02 mm/sec.
/ User-friendly interface
A large touch-screen allows you to select the different functions using an easy to use, intuitive interface. All the positioning and cutting parameters can continuously be visible on the screen. The use of a joystick allows a fast positioning of the cut-off wheel; while in automatic and semi-automatic modes, an estimation of the remaining cutting time appears.
Three cutting modes are available: manual, semi-automatic and automatic.
/ Efficiency: 5 key points for higher productivity:
1. Powerful motor of 1,1 kW.
2. Sequential cutting mode for a maximum cooling.
3. Ingenious feed speed control:
– The feed speed is pre-set, and will be automatically reduced if the load on the cutting wheel increases. The pre-set speed returns when the load on the wheel decreases.
– It improves the quality of the cut by limiting the heat damages on the samples.
– Suitable for irregular samples and/or materials with heterogeneous hardness.
– It prevents the wheel from breaking in case of overload.
– It allows you to always work at maximum speed without
any risk of damage.
4. Optional cross-feed table (X axis) manual or motorised for repetitive parallel cuts.
5. Independent lubrication/cooling system, composed of a 100 µ washable filter, and a 30 litres sedimentation tank with multipoint nozzle, insures excellent cooling of the sample and the cutting wheel even during intensive use.
|Wheel Ø||75 to 230 mm|
|Shaft Ø||12,7 mm|
|Standard flanges Ø||75 mm|
|Passage under the wheel||70 mm (with a Ø 230 mm wheel)|
|Max cutting capacity||Ø 77 mm (with a Ø 230 mm wheel)|
|Vertical movement||Z axis 100 mm automatic|
|Longitudinal movement||Y axis 270 mm automatic|
|Transversal movement||X axis 55 mm manual
or 50 mm motorised (optional)
|Cooling/ Lubrication||Decantation tank, 2 chambers,
Input 100 µm filter, Pump 800 L/hour driven
by the machine.
|Motor power||1,1 kW|
|Rotational speed||Variable, from 1000 to 4000 rpm.|
|Cutting modes||Manual, semi-automatic, automatic|
|Feed speed control||0,1 to 20 mm/sec. programmable
Automatic control of speed / power continuous
|Protection||Transparent cover with locking system|
|Voltage||230 V – 50 Hz simple phase|
|Dim. W x H x D||620 x 470 x 750 mm (H cover open 812 mm)|
|Reference||60 CTM30 00|
|Set of flanges Ø 35 mm
for cut-off wheels Ø 75 to 100 mm
|60 CTM01 10|
|Set of flanges Ø 50 mm
for cut-off wheels Ø 125 to 150 mm
|60 CTM01 20|
|Set of flanges Ø 75 mm
for cut-off wheels until Ø 230 mm
|60 CTM01 30|
|Independent double vice (right and left) screw tightening||60 CT200 40|
|Right vice with fast tightening, small model||60 CTM32 00|
|Left vice with fast tightening, small mode||60 CTM33 00|
|Buckle fastener Kopal 54||60 CTM36 00|
|Cabinet: 1 drawer, 1 storage in the door
+ integration of the recirculation tank
|60 M0100 00|
|Manual cross-feed table (X axis) to cut parallel sections stroke 55 mm accurate to 0,01 mm||60 CTM31 00|
|Motorised cross feed table (X axis) to cut parallel sections stroke 50 mm, accurate to 0,01 mm||60 CTM34 00|
|Positioning laser||60 CTM35 00|