PELCO® SEM Pin Stub Vacuum Desiccator
The durable and versatile PELCO® SEM Pin Stub Vacuum Desiccator holds up to 12 standard ø12.7mm (1/2″) pin stubs, or two ø25mm (1″) or 1 up to ø50mm (2″) SEM pin stubs. Storage under vacuum eliminates contamination or dust. Allows for a 10mm (3/8″) specimen height on the pin stubs. The use of durable, non-outgassing, blue anodized aluminum and Silicon O-rings makes it suitable for pumping down to 10-3 mbar. Capable of holding vacuum for many weeks. Metal vacuum valve with PTFE shaft seal. Use a small vacuum pump to evacuate. Vacuum connection for pump-down is a 1/4″ (6.35mm) barb fitting.
- Keeps samples and calibration standards contamination free
- Prevents oxidization of sensitive samples
- Holds pin mounts secure with O-rings
- Acrylic clear disc for easy locating of samples
- Ideal for storing, transporting and shipping samples and calibration standards
Overall size w/o vacuum valve is ø76 x 35mm (3″ x 1.4″). Cavity height is 13.7mm (0.54″).
Also available as a TEM Grid Vacuum Desiccator #16178 or Vacuum Desiccator for Hitachi M4 Stubs #16179-4
|Address||: 3 Seletar Aerospace Link,
|Contact||: (65) 6778 8285|