PELCO® TEM Grid Vacuum Desiccator
This robust PELCO® TEM Grid Vacuum Desiccator holds up to 50 TEM grids in the grid box with a rotary lid with a slot hole to prevent the rest of the grids from falling out. Storage under vacuum eliminates contamination or dust and is ideal to preserve hygroscopic samples. The use of durable, non-outgassing, black anodized aluminum and silicon O-rings makes it suitable for pumping down to 10-3 mbar. Capable of holding vacuum for many months. Metal vacuum valve with PTFE shaft seal. Use a small vacuum pump to evacuate. Vacuum connection for pump-down is a 1/4″ (6.35mm) barb fitting.
- Keeps TEM samples and calibration standards contamination free
- Prevents oxidization of sensitive samples
- Holds up to 50 TEM grids secured under lid
- Acrylic disc for visibility
- Ideal for storing, transporting and shipping.
Overall size w/o vacuum valve is ø76 x 35mm (3″ x 1.4″).